My services are varied and I am always keen to provide bespoke packages for schools and educational practitioners, in order to meet identified needs to have the greatest impact.
I work with all schools, including schools in RI who want to move to Good, as well as Good and Outstanding schools who want to be great!
I run courses in a variety of venues that teachers can attend. To view upcoming courses, please visit the courses page.
Individual schools, and groups of schools, can book me for:
- Full days (usually 8.30 – 3.30 but this can vary)
- Half days (mornings or afternoons – whichever is appropriate)
- Staff meetings, twilight sessions and training days
I have expertise in all year groups from Nursery to year 6. The work I do in schools can include:
- lesson study and modelling of teaching approaches
- joint action research
- support for maths subject leaders
- maths in the Early Years
- working with SLT who want to get to grips with current thinking about mathematics
- empowering schools to overcome issues they are grappling with, such as: understanding age-related expectations, implementing bar modelling, developing mastery teaching, using concrete/pictorial representations, developing questioning skills, promoting the use of accurate mathematical vocabulary…the list is endless
- anything that you or Ofsted identify as a need for your school
For information regarding bookings, please contact me.